the pics from today thread

Justin

Nice. I really like Arizona. For fun or work?
Part of the beauty of Arizona is that there's nothing else like it in the world. Cactus and this type of desert environment are unique to the SW US of A. Drive north and places like Sedona, red rock country, monument valley, the Grand Canyon are just so damn cool and unique. If you want rocky type mountains there's flagstaff, snowbowl and a few other resorts for skiing etc. The bottom line is my ass wasn't built for the east.
  • Like 4

The only problem out there is lack of water. You can backpack just about anywhere on East coast, and as long as you have a good water purifier, you will never be thirsty. But, yes, that is the beauty of southwest. Pretty much drive and hour and a half and be in another world. 

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

The only problem out there is lack of water. You can backpack just about anywhere on East coast, and as long as you have a good water purifier, you will never be thirsty. But, yes, that is the beauty of southwest. Pretty much drive and hour and a half and be in another world. 

When I did outing club in college we used the iodine tablets.