the pics from today thread

Justin

You’ll really appreciate Colorado after being in Hawaii. 

I’m only here to get my son’s apartment all ready for when he moves here in June. Too much travel time to go to a beach. I mean it’s pretty but doubt I would have ever come otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Barb said:

I’m only here to get my son’s apartment all ready for when he moves here in June. Too much travel time to go to a beach. I mean it’s pretty but doubt I would have ever come otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you’re quite the mother.  So is the apartment just gonna sit empty for 2+ months???  Did you hike up diamond head?  I never even bought my own furniture until I was 36 and all that furniture I threw out when I moved into my hotel 6 months ago. 

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow you’re quite the mother.  So is the apartment just gonna sit empty for 2+ months???  Did you hike up diamond head?  I never even bought my own furniture until I was 36 and all that furniture I threw out when I moved into my hotel 6 months ago. 

That's nice, Doug. 

• Like 3

Yes Doug.  I kicked out my renters before we arrived and it will sit empty until he gets here. And yes, hiked up Diamond Head with 100 other Asians wanting to be at the top for sunrise. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I spent a whole $800 on a couch and a bed.  I think my mom dropped a grand+ on couch and bed that I had in previous apartment and random stuff from Ikea. 

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I liked Diamond Head because they had Hawaiian shave ice at the bottom.  

OK!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

Im bout to buy a thousand doller matress.

Don't do it!  You can get one way cheaper.  I bought one online last summer and it was only $400 for a king size and this thing is so comfy and has been durable as well.  You run the risk of not liking it, but you can usually return them within a reasonable time frame if it doesn't work out for you.

44 minutes ago, Barb said:

Yes Doug.  I kicked out my renters before we arrived and it will sit empty until he gets here. And yes, hiked up Diamond Head with 100 other Asians wanting to be at the top for sunrise. 

My favorite hike on Oahu was Likeke Falls, hiked down from the Pali lookout. Also liked Maunawili Falls, but we took that hike on too late in the day and as our 4th waterfall for the day so it wasn’t as enjoyable. Get some malasadas from Leonard’s while in town!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Don't do it!  You can get one way cheaper.  I bought one online last summer and it was only $400 for a king size and this thing is so comfy and has been durable as well.  You run the risk of not liking it, but you can usually return them within a reasonable time frame if it doesn't work out for you.

Thats the other option. I want a baller mattress though. My shit sucks now

link? We're just looking at some random memory foam on amazon or springs from a store

Edited by Shadows

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Thats the other option. I want a baller mattress though. My shit sucks now

We were about to do the $2,000 tempurpedic thing, but what we got feels exactly the same as the ones I laid on in the stores.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

We were about to do the $2,000 tempurpedic thing, but what we got feels exactly the same as the ones I laid on in the stores.  

My parents and my baller friends have those multi thousand dollar beds...I just like a firm mattress..I’ve never experienced the fancy ones so I don’t know what I’m missing. 

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Bought this one last July. I have no complaints so far and haven’t heard any from the wife:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NANZ3HQ/

Haha, that's exactly the one I have and we bought it last July too.  

Took my wife a month to get used to it, I liked it right away.

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Bought this one last July. I have no complaints so far and haven’t heard any from the wife:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NANZ3HQ/

Wow that’s cheap..I figured you’d have a water bed...my one friend has one..I always wanted one..most apartments don’t allow them. One of my roommates when I lived in Montana used to have a water bed and it was badass

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

Haha, that's exactly the one I have and we bought it last July too.  

Took my wife a month to get used to it, I liked it right away.

Thats one of the ones we're looking at too! 

Theres a few top rated ones that are all similar. Good to know others on here like it