the pics from today thread

Justin

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Zen like experience lol

I don't know what I'm going to do with my skis in my new tiny-home place. There's a local shop that has asked me to consider working for them, though, so that could be a dream come true: practice Zen Waxing for a living!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I don't know what I'm going to do with my skis in my new tiny-home place. There's a local shop that has asked me to consider working for them, though, so that could be a dream come true: practice Zen Waxing for a living!!

I only had both my pairs of skis waxed once this season...my zen is PASR, Facebook and a nice SUJOPO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SallyCat said:

I've been living this for a while. I found that space under the bed is my friend for storage and a couple of bar stools and a tarp can make a Zen Waxing station in a pinch. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
I’m personally a great Allentown fair guy!!!  

Never been

Your kids would have a blast...rides, games, farm animals, reasonably priced food that you don’t need tickets for.  The Offspring and 311 are playing a concert this year. 

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
42 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Your kids would have a blast...rides, games, farm animals, reasonably priced food that you don’t need tickets for.  The Offspring and 311 are playing a concert this year. 

Wow. I'd be down for a little offspring. Was never a big 311 fan

They’re playing together. It’s mostly country acts..the grandstand holds about 10,000 people. Gabriel Iglesias is also doing a show there.