the pics from today thread

Justin

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Your kids would have a blast...rides, games, farm animals, reasonably priced food that you don’t need tickets for.  The Offspring and 311 are playing a concert this year. 

Drunk peoplewatching is the go-to activity at the Allentown Fair.

Do they still have the Dunk the Clown who constantly mocks people as they go past?

54 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Drunk peoplewatching is the go-to activity at the Allentown Fair.

Do they still have the Dunk the Clown who constantly mocks people as they go past?

No more Bobo the clown in an attempt to make the great Allentown fair more family friendly and no more freak shows. 

12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
#Truth and it’s a Suite!!!  See you in 7 months Toast ;-)

5 or 6 months if you factor in the annual, always a huge turnout PASR party in the fall.

Toast has never been to the annual fox and hound get together.  Was mostly Philly PASRs plus Atomic Jeff.  

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:
7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
#Truth and it’s a Suite!!!  See you in 7 months Toast ;-)

5 or 6 months if you factor in the annual, always a huge turnout PASR party in the fall.

lol Im sorry what? Im unaware of this.

I'm getting stoked for some mtn bike overlap with the remaining ski season. I dropped my LA fitness membership so I haven't been in a pool or lifting weights in umpteen months. I swam at Smuggs while I was up there and will resume that. I can swim in the retention pond at the bottom of our hill when it warms up. I still have wet suits from my surfing days, I might see if I can squeeze into them and swim while its still chilly. Yeah, right. I think my point, if there is one, is that I gained  back about 10 lbs, 214 this AM. I realized that I overestimated my caloric burn rate skiing. I tend to eat and drink a lot more in VT than I do here.  OK.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, antman12 said:

No. I would love to get up to Blue this summer and try. Word on the street is you can rent a bike but it comes with a high down deposit. Any truth to his?

I think they just put the deposit on your credit card and as long as you don’t steal or damage the bike it’s not an issue. 

57 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll try to organize a fall PASR bar night at the Fox and Hound for the Philly folks and maybe a Lehigh valley one perhaps at the Tally Hoe in Bethlehem n

We're not just going to do a cookout/hangout at my place like we did this past year?!?

• Like 2