the pics from today thread

Justin

58 minutes ago, antman12 said:

There's literally dozens of nice to very nice restaurants in KOP. I'm sure we could find a nice place to go.

Yeah king of Prussia bar night at the Fox and Hound.  It’s a nice venue..and large enough to accommodate a big group.  This is a bar night we aren’t looking for a nice to very nice restaurant. 

Whats the big fucking deal about where we go?  there will be a lot of talk about it, and then, all of a sudden its opening day at Blue.  We might as well plan the party to be held on the moon, since the likely hood of either gathering has an equal chance of happening.  

For the record, i'm not against getting together with any of you weirdos.  I think it would be a good time.  maybe there is like an adult Chucky Cheeses somewhere we could agree upon.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OK let’s wait until the wet hot American summer is over before we discuss venues for an off season PASR party.  If people wanna do two parties a summer and a fall cool...if they want to do a Lehigh valley and a Philly one cool as well..I just realized it’s been exactly three weeks since the April pow day at Blue..summer is actually flying by.