the pics from today thread

Justin

14 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Why not Brew works in Bethlehem or Allentown? There's actually a decent place here in Quakertown, now. The Proper. 

13 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I like the brewery idea. We can pick a good one, though. 

Lost Tavern's beer is much better than Proper's. Been to Proper twice and their beer, while not "bad", is not that good.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

Lost Tavern's beer is much better than Proper's. Been to Proper twice and their beer, while not "bad", is not that good.

Probably the best in the LV area in regards to their IPAs. We are beer blessed in the LV with all the great little breweries that have popped up and have been putting out some great beers.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2012 at 6:54 PM, sibhusky said:

Should have been a banner day!!! 22 inches in the last 24 hours, 17 last night. BUT, the entire valley was here. I've never seen lines so long. People were lining up 1.5 hours before the main lift opened and then it opened a half hour late due to blasting or something. People were backed up the hill waiting to ride that lift. I'm sure all the churches were empty!!! I rode Chair 2 a few times, hoping Chair One would get down to 20 minutes in the singles line, but finally headed over to Chair Four and rode that. That's not so bad, there's a ton of steep trees on either side of it and there was no one riding it. However, Siblet had car trouble and had to get to her coaching job and my husband and I needed to deal with getting her car moved before it got towed to the impound lot because she had to abandon it and get a ride from someone else. At least I got seven runs in. All pictures taken from Friends of Langley, Langley, and Powder Trap. DEEP soft snow, wonderful stuff.

Chair4-1.jpg

Chair4-2.jpg

Chair4-3.jpg

Chair4-4.jpg

Chair4-5.jpg

Chair4-6.jpg

Chair4-7.jpg

Sweet pics just catching up on this thread.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1