the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, Schif said:

How much of that is assembled on site? I can't imagine it would transport well already put together. 

Everything is assembled in sight 7 pieces..base, tablet, roof, two columns and two crosses.  It’s actually for a ten grave lot and the base spans 84” left to right which is the maximum allowed.  There is burial for five people in the front and five in the back. 

23 minutes ago, Schif said:

Are the pieces just glued or is there some kind of physical joint involved too? For some reason this piece of granite is incredibly fascinating to me. 

I was wondering the same.

I'm thinking pins and then industrial glue to hold the parts together.

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Are the pieces just glued or is there some kind of physical joint involved too? For some reason this piece of granite is incredibly fascinating to me. 

We used an epoxy..it’s a special kind called PC7 that’s like super glue times 1,000..it could be pinned in as well...for really narrow and high jobs we usually will use pins.  The porcelain cameos are also epoxied in. 

Girl second from right is home from college and turned 21 recently. She’s a family friend..should I see if she wants to cum to karaoke???
1D2DAAAA-F019-4045-89D3-FE16DD62DCDE.thumb.png.443baa529dac3f9838ff5fb8e5b78b1b.png

Bones are for dogs, meat is for men. Me likey!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1