the pics from today thread

Justin

Been thinking about snowboarding a lot recently and boy do I miss it!! Im just gonna drop this pic here, apologies if I've already posted it(and ill probably post it again). By no means is it a quality picture buts it probably my favorite none personal pic ive ever taken. I had it as my background for a looooong time.

RIP Sidewinder :(

image.png

Edited by antman12
dat new page flow!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Been thinking about snowboarding a lot recently and boy do I miss it!! Im just gonna drop this pic here, apologies if I've already posted it(and ill probably post it again). By no means is it a quality picture buts it probably my favorite none personal pic ive ever taken. I had it as my background for a looooong time.

RIP Sidewinder :(

image.png

That’s back when blue mountain was known as Booter mountain because of the big dawg booters!!!!

On 7/22/2018 at 8:18 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s back when blue mountain was known as Booter mountain because of the big dawg booters!!!!

to this day I still refer to blue as the Boot.  on weekdays you can hear me singing Riders of the Boot by the Doors on the lift

Edited by theprogram4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

a015aedce350c5743cbfb8ea694607fb.jpg

I think that's the easiest fight in the game, even easier than Glass Joe. Second Don Flamenco is a little harder. I really hate Bald Bull, though. Could never beat him when I was younger because of the Bald Bull Charge (tm). Finally beat Mike Tyson himself a few years ago without any cheats or Game Genie.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 3

I think that's the easiest fight in the game, even easier than Glass Joe. Second Don Flamenco is a little harder. I really hate Bald Bull, though. Could never beat him when I was younger because of the Bald Bull Charge ™. Finally beat Mike Tyson himself a few years ago without any cheats or Game Genie.

Took me a while to remember Bald Bull. when he charges you need to got him in his stomach. Has to be timed just right.

I'll never forget that time I beat Tyson on the demo Nintendo in Sears circa 1989. A crowd gathered to watch as I progressed through the game. By the time I reached Tyson people were cheering me on. Pandemonium ensued as I knocked him out...one of my proudest moments!

Photo from a few minutes ago below... bring on Soda Popinski144b12a20e6490dde1666d396149d829.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Took me a while to remember Bald Bull. when he charges you need to got him in his stomach. Has to be timed just right.

I'll never forget that time I beat Tyson on the demo Nintendo in Sears circa 1989. A crowd gathered to watch as I progressed through the game. By the time I reached Tyson people were cheering me on. Pandemonium ensued as I knocked him out...one of my proudest moments!

Photo from a few minutes ago below... bring on Soda Popinski144b12a20e6490dde1666d396149d829.jpg

Fuck yes this brings back memories of playing demo games at toy stores.  Also, this is a classic game

• Like 2