the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, Barb said:

It’s the last day of 2018. What is your favorite picture of the year and why? This was taken in Hawaii when we went to get my son settled in his apartment. At the time my youngest had trouble being in crowded places without having a panic attack. We went to the North Shore and found a completely empty beach and spent the day there. It was so nice to see him able to relax and enjoy his surroundings.

35d6b3aaef4581788b530410e9f9debf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! 

Great idea to keep this thread alive!

my favorite picture from the last year is this picture of my wife and I hiking in CB. There are a lot of good pictures that bring back memories from this year’s adventures, but this one captures everything and makes me smile every time I see it. 

1CB1B651-0BE8-410F-8615-3579B95D2EA3.jpeg

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was in the mood for Italian food but didn’t want to spend a lot of money.  

6D9A29DC-2BCB-40FA-AE9C-F9C76B9A89C3.jpeg

Bruh, you could've went to any respectable pizza joint and gotten a Chicken Parm and pasta for like $10. Not saying it would've been authentic but better than this!! lolol.

1 minute ago, antman12 said:

Bruh, you could've went to any respectable pizza joint and gotten a Chicken Parm and pasta for like $10. Not saying it would've been authentic but better than this!! lolol.

Yeah but I wanted chef boyardee if I wanted chicken parm I’d buy it.  Don’t worry looking like surf and turf tonight for me and my girlfriend Jill

18 minutes ago, phillycore said:

For those of you with Facebook..
This is what NYE was like last night in Chester. emoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re just doing their best Chicago impression. 

On 1/4/2019 at 10:01 PM, AtomicSkier said:

As I was looking for past PASR pics...I found this good one that NSJay took.  Yes, they have waffles at the top of the tram.

IMG_5478.jpeg

I gotta get up there on a sunny day even if the snow is no good just for the views!

• Like 1