the pics from today thread

Justin

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

So I shouldn't post pictures of my broken femur? 

Fuck no.  I got all weird when they told me they were going to test me for Gout and Lyme's with my knee thing.  I would make your radio repeat Barbara Mandrell.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, indiggio said:

Wow!  You really did a number on that wing!

Looks like a few screws will be necessary.
Are they gonna give you a copy of the X-Ray after they're all done, with all the hardware visible?

Yea I did a some damage. Not the worst break ever but everybody who’s worked with me the past day all had a comment on how it was pretty freaking bad. 

6 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

No.  if you guys wanna start a thread for xrays, and disgusting things that have come out of your body, have at it.  i can choose not to look at it.  

Dan I’m so with you. I can’t look at xrays, pics or videos of injuries. I’m (all of us) are way to active and at risk idk how people can stomach it. Only reason I’m able to look at this is because it was first hand. 

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Yea I did a some damage. Not the worst break ever but everybody who’s worked with me the past day all had a comment on how it was pretty freaking bad. 

Dan I’m so with you. I can’t look at xrays, pics or videos of injuries. I’m (all of us) are way to active and at risk idk how people can stomach it. Only reason I’m able to look at this is because it was first hand. 

I'm usually good with xrays, gruesome pics are another matter. Xrays look "fake" enough not to bother me

• Like 1

Speaking of xrays and nasty stuff as well as piggyback on my photo from above, 

not sure if anyone watching the flyers game tonight saw Edler on the canucks get tripped up and go face first into the ice, but that was brutal. Happened right in front of where I was sitting and you could hear his face hit the ice. Lost of blood, but got on the stretched on his own power. 

Definately lost some teeth, been there, done that and it sucks  

heres the video for those who care to watch  

Edited by Kyle

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

Speaking of xrays and nasty stuff as well as piggyback on my photo from above, 

not sure if anyone watching the flyers game tonight saw Edler on the canucks get tripped up and go face first into the ice, but that was brutal. Happened right in front of where I was sitting and you could hear his face hit the ice. Lost of blood, but got on the stretched on his own power. 

Definately lost some teeth, been there, done that and it sucks  

heres the video for those who care to watch  

I was watching and it was brutal fall. I had a friend sitting exactly where your seats were too. 12th row right of the side of the net he fell at. Hopefully he’s okay. 

On a more positive note...41 saves in a 2-1 victory. Nuff said. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, antman12 said:

I was watching and it was brutal fall. I had a friend sitting exactly where your seats were too. 12th row right of the side of the net he fell at. Hopefully he’s okay. 

On a more positive note...41 saves in a 2-1 victory. Nuff said. 

Weird. I was row 13. Section 209. 

Carter hart has played very well so far. I really hope he’s the answer to our goalie situation. 

• Like 1