the pics from today thread

Justin

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That mascot represents Philly...

You aren’t wrong here, a lot of people HATED gritty when he was first announced, the love for him didn’t start to flow until after people from outside of the Philadelphia area started making fun of him. 

• Like 2

You aren’t wrong here, a lot of people HATED gritty when he was first announced, the love for him didn’t start to flow until after people from outside of the Philadelphia area started making fun of him. 

Gritty is the Phanatics crackhead cousin from Delco.
I have no choice but to love him.
He's a complete and total shitshow.....it's so perfect.
At first I was like wtf, I thought Phang was bad....than he fell on the ice that first night like a hot mess.
Love Gritty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I don't know if I could ever go back to an office again.

After working from home for so long, I kinda miss going into an office a little bit (the majority of our group is in Chicago, so I ain't doing that commute).

For me, the perfect setup would be a semi-close office/group with the option of working from home/wherever, whenever I wanted.

• Like 1

After working from home for so long, I kinda miss going into an office a little bit (the majority of our group is in Chicago, so I ain't doing that commute).
For me, the perfect setup would be a semi-close office/group with the option of working from home/wherever, whenever I wanted.

I'm definitely not there but perhaps could be at some point. I see people enough though to make me feel like I have that interaction to a certain extent. I'm a freaking hermit as it is so, for me, it's conducive to how I like to work. Not that I can or want to move just yet but having the option to live anywhere you want is a nice perk.
  • Like 1

5 miles from work so some weeks I go in all week and some weeks hardly any face time at the office
  • Like 2