the pics from today thread

Justin

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root as long as you act cool your kid might want to follow in your footsteps..

Dude, I’m gonna be a kick ass fun dad, just like the other fathers on here. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They better not ever raid enjorales house. All that mikes hard lemonade would be suspicious. 

Don't worry, if they ever come around questioning me I'll be sure to let them know Salty only *looks* 16, so you should be good.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you go in the ocean??  How did you end up vacationing in Long Island??  

Nah, I dont do swimming because I'm scared of sharks. I just drove there and back in the same day, took a total of 6 hours of driving.

Edited by saltyant

35 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Any time. And, you are welcome.

That’s what I like to hear.  Tomorrow I start saving up for the next ski season. Do you have any interest in buying my Atomic skis...I’ll give you first dibs.  They’ve literally been skied on like 15-20 hours and you probably wouldn’t even have to remount the bindings. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s what I like to hear.  Tomorrow I start saving up for the next ski season. Do you have any interest in buying my Atomic skis...I’ll give you first dibs.  They’ve literally been skied on like 15-20 hours and you probably wouldn’t even have to remount the bindings. 

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stay with my RTMs. They are really great skis. Maybe Atomic wants them since they are named after him??

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stay with my RTMs. They are really great skis. Maybe Atomic wants them since they are named after him??

They aren’t a stiff enough ski for Atomic Jeff..they will sell really fast...I really like my boots that’s the most important thing.  On my Colorado trip six days of skiing no boot issues...that’s important cause when I need new boots can just buy the same ones again. 

• Thanks 1