the pics from today thread

Justin

17 hours ago, saltyant said:

Nah, I dont do swimming because I'm scared of sharks. I just drove there and back in the same day, took a total of 6 hours of driving.

i was in jones beach 2 weeks ago.  crazy how robert moses made the bridges so low on the parkways so buses couldnt get there. 

• Thanks 1

Storms going right around me tonight. Kind of a bummer as I always like a good thunderstorm. 

I seem to live in this weird pocket where stuff either stays north or gets sucked down south and into the bay  

04E9CE6D-996B-4A6B-9853-A55561AE3040.png

Edited by Kyle

41 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Storms going right around me tonight. Kind of a bummer as I always like a good thunderstorm. 

I seem to live in this weird pocket where stuff either stays north or gets sucked down south and into the bay  

04E9CE6D-996B-4A6B-9853-A55561AE3040.png

pretty disappointing showing in coatesville so far.  my parents house is 10 minutes north and they got hit hard as hell

16 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

pretty disappointing showing in coatesville so far.  my parents house is 10 minutes north and they got hit hard as hell

Morgantown got rocked pretty good. Bunch of stuff coming through active 911 for that area of Chester/Berks with structure collapses and straight line wind damage. 

It’s been pretty tame here so far... 

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Morgantown got rocked pretty good. Bunch of stuff coming through active 911 for that area of Chester/Berks with structure collapses and straight line wind damage. 

a few years ago a twister came thru near the chester county/berks county line near morgantown.  i went out to check out the damage and it was pretty impressive.  felt bad for the amish trying to clean up while tons of cars including myself were driving through to look

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

news is confirming a tornado touched down in morgantown

Yeah we live 20 min north of where the tornado hit in Morgantown.  Had hail and heavy storms but no wind. We heard what sounded like a tornado for a while so we hung out in the basement for a half hour.  If it weren't for keeping the kid safe I would've been in the deck with a beer watching the storm 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would say i had more severe weather alerts on my phone last night than ever before.  Radar had 3 areas of red converging on me, but it seems like it fizzled out a little before it was right on top of me.  My decision not to grill last night was still a good one, though.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I would say i had more severe weather alerts on my phone last night than ever before.  Radar had 3 areas of red converging on me, but it seems like it fizzled out a little before it was right on top of me.  My decision not to grill last night was still a good one, though.  

Wait until later today!

27 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Wait until later today!

Dammit i still wanna BBQ!!!!

Right now everything looks like it will be over filling the ponds at Blue, and sprinkling on My BBQ.  All that could change though.  My sophisticated radar shows all the warning are north of me right now.  

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How do you know which side of the plane the sun will be on???

Based on time and direction of the flight. Sitting in the sun the whole flight sucks because I have to put my window shade down due to the heat, and I like looking out the window.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1