the pics from today thread

Justin

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Nope, that was my tibia ten years later. 

That sort of makes more sense.  I thought you would have been a pretty serious underage drinker.  

And, god damn dude, you have done some serious damage to your body.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And a bunch of concussions. 

I’ve had 8 concussions in my lifetime, 6 of them being serious. I will take a broken bone over a concussion any day of the week. Concussions are an on going issue, they don’t heal after a few weeks. 

1 hour ago, RootDKJ said:

Speedy recovery Kyle.  I second the Medical Marijuana recommendation.  It really helped me get through my broken ankle in 2014.

Thanks. I’ll have to look into it. I don’t have a lot of pain other than just general soreness which some ice and a cold beer tends to take care of. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Broke down and mowed the lawn in the poconos. Sharpened a few rocks. No lines no weedeating. 

00CE0846-11DB-4C34-997C-1B3D23DE1909.thumb.jpeg.9f88e9cf27d5a1853e2ae610a71d97ab.jpeg

driveway is starting to come in nice too. I hate this. 

33E5EB66-6BA1-4008-8F53-39DE1C91EEA3.thumb.jpeg.69ebd6e5b0879362e799489d39b2831b.jpeg

Early 70s Camaro? 

Just now, toast21602 said:

Great day to rip in that car up the turnpike. 

Except for the fact i lost a wheel weight on one of the rear wheels last night, yeah. Feels like im riding in one of those vibrating chairs. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Barb said:

7c19994c266927208aa6c9eda4daeee2.jpg

Seen in Utah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is really interesting.  its my understanding you are supposed to use 100LL in planes.  I'm just the average Blue skier, but i would probably not fill my flying machine at the Exxon.