the pics from today thread

Justin

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sickboy has balls of steel to climb this fence and stand on that ledge

image.jpeg

Peep the Spray tag partially covered by the light in upper right corner.  guy climbed the fence on the left, shimmied aross the ledge on the top, then shimmied across the second ledge.  he also climbed over to the over side and caught a bunch of tags on the highway

image.jpeg

JA climbed the safety fence and hung over the edge...fucking crazy.  RIP VE, RIP DG

image.jpeg

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Not sure what salary has to do with me cutting the grass, but if either of us made anything close to that I wouldn’t be pinching pennies and recycling my aluminum cans for extra cash 😂

I dunno either, I was just going with the flow.

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Now it’s clover that are getting bad. Just gave it a fresh cut so you can’t really tell. 

15D954E0-FEAE-42FA-B6CD-873992CCA920.jpeg

Yours looks way better than mine, I need a zero turn so I can alternate the cuts every other time. It’s too complicated to do on just a regular riding mower 

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yours looks way better than mine, I need a zero turn so I can alternate the cuts every other time. It’s too complicated to do on just a regular riding mower 

Yeah it is. I used to do it because I’m too OCD and doing a K turn for every directional cut sucked. At least it looked good.