the pics from today thread

Justin

22 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

you are correct about the white sox, i would make it so i could go to both in the weekend, but im assuming they rarely play home at the same time (I could be totally wrong on this, but 3 years ago it was a pain in the ass finding a time when both the San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's were home on the same weekend).  this was actually only my second time in baltimore (third if you count going to their airport), the other time was a 7th grade field trip to the science center in the inner harbor

I think your Cali trip was two years ago. My bad August of 2016 wooo time flies. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you have a body of water nearby.  That’s crazy. 

Quakertown has lots of swampy areas around it, and the water table is very high. Box turtles don’t really like water that much. Painted turtles and snappers do. I just don’t see box turtles that much. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 12:24 PM, JFskiDan said:

i have stone in one bed, and it seems like thats where i do the most weeding.  

I have a stone bed out front with a round flower bed in the middle. I dump rock salt on the stones and it keeps the weeds out for 3 months or longer. Safer and cheaper than roundup.

11 minutes ago, Barb said:

9fc275c36c8bb2495224ea206694c025.jpg

Hail storms every evening like clockwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom left almost looks like a perfect marble. 

I absolutley hate doing hail vehicles at work. Always an argument of paintless dent repair vs conventional repairs (with paint).