the pics from today thread

Justin

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Eh. I've hired about 15 employees so far so definitely haven't seen everything. Always something new and surprising as far as competancy goes.

our detail kid showed up on saturday wearing the T-shirt of our competitor lol.  he seemed legit confused as to why he had to change it

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

our detail kid showed up on saturday wearing the T-shirt of our competitor lol.  he seemed legit confused as to why he had to change it

That is so messed up.  Do you ever watch the barstool pizza reviews on YouTube?  My favorite is when it’s a bad review and the owner is standing right there.  On one the owner said let me make you a pizza it was someone else who made it and the guy said no,”the point of a review is to just be like a normal customer no advance notice”

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

Illiterate?

Pretty sure he wants to go about his day with as little human contact as possible.  That garage is all storage.  just tires, small equipment and junk.  its very apparent nobody works out of there.  He has to go past the main garage about 60' to get to this one.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That is so messed up.  Do you ever watch the barstool pizza reviews on YouTube?  My favorite is when it’s a bad review and the owner is standing right there.  On one the owner said let me make you a pizza it was someone else who made it and the guy said no,”the point of a review is to just be like a normal customer no advance notice”

believe it or not im not huge into barstool cause its a little too bro centric for my liking.  similar thing is happening with Nelk...it started going downhill when they let Stevewilldoit join the crew.  i do enjoy barstool's dave portnoy constantly pissing people off, as well as saying he will fire any employees who attempt to unionize

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

believe it or not im not huge into barstool cause its a little too bro centric for my liking.  similar thing is happening with Nelk...it started going downhill when they let Stevewilldoit join the crew.  i do enjoy barstool's dave portnoy constantly pissing people off, as well as saying he will fire any employees who attempt to unionize

Dave Portnoy looks a little like Mark Zuckerburg. Anything to do with sports is going to become brocentric.  NELKs euro tour has been underwhelming.  Steve WillDoIt looks just like Vitaly