the pics from today thread

Justin

4 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

believe it or not im not huge into barstool cause its a little too bro centric for my liking.  similar thing is happening with Nelk...it started going downhill when they let Stevewilldoit join the crew.  i do enjoy barstool's dave portnoy constantly pissing people off, as well as saying he will fire any employees who attempt to unionize

Spittin chiclets or fore play are the only two barstool centric things I can stand. Some of the stories biz has on spittin chiclets are hilarious plus they tend to center most episodes on the side of hockey you don’t always get to see. 

4 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Came across this cool pic over the weekend addressed to my grandmother on the back @to my fear friemd”fe10e018628e5097ee9328917318b394.jpg, she would have been in her late to mid teens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finding a 100 year old picture of a skier with familial connections is pretty damn cool! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I was stoked to find this Kez5 tag yesterday that I'm guessing is 26 years old.  Can't believe it's still living.  almost missed taking the pic cause i was so busy admiring it and shocked to see it

image.jpeg

Purely a guess here. Somewhere between 140th and 170th street. Relatively near Amsterdam Avenue.