the pics from today thread

Justin

23 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Witnessed a yellow jacket grab a mosquito in mid air, pin it down in a dirty looking position, kill it after a 2 minute struggle, then fly away with the dead mosquito.  A spider stopped by to watch the first part of the battle

image.jpeg

I saw one work over a dead honey bee last week, he made a nice crunch as I squashed him...

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, theprogram4 said:

Witnessed a yellow jacket grab a mosquito in mid air, pin it down in a dirty looking position, kill it after a 2 minute struggle, then fly away with the dead mosquito.  A spider stopped by to watch the first part of the battle

image.jpeg

Worldstar 

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, saltyant said:

Today I did a thing and flew in a real B-17. Bottom picture is the D&L trail south of White Haven, looking south. The plane flew over Albrightsville so I waved to JFDan. Also saw Blue Mountain the True Mountain in the distance. Pretty sick bird, 10/10.

20190820_161736.thumb.jpg.5ba4680875e856712cbddff01b33a2d7.jpg

Damn, seems this plane crashed this morning in Connecticut.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfsb.com/news/hurt-in-vintage-wwii-plane-crash-at-bradley-airport/article_d514bd24-e51d-11e9-b6ac-47e02ec67428.amp.html

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Is that the same plane you were in a few months ago??