the pics from today thread

Justin

15 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Working on the Blue Mountain PASR Parking Lot Lodge.  It will take a few trips to get it all there, but should go together pretty easy. 
C8808750-772E-4C4E-BE82-0058656DB0D4.thumb.jpeg.28680a637c57a707f3b2f5e5f63fdf2c.jpeg

I don’t quite understand where this is going to be stored between PASR days?  If it remains in the lot people will either fuck with it or Blue will remove it and doesn’t seem like it will fit in your pickup truck to bring home each time.  

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t quite understand where this is going to be stored between PASR days?  If it remains in the lot people will either fuck with it or Blue will remove it and doesn’t seem like it will fit in your pickup truck to bring home each time.  

tenor-253059248.gif.e69ba1e7bb85a0427e6245845318f4a3.gif

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think we will find a place for it, it shouldnt be that big of a deal as long as everybody does their part and helps out moving it from Blue to wherever.  Arent you "in" with the people at your Hotel House?  it should really only take up one parking spot.  

• Like 1