the pics from today thread

Justin

F403F9FB-BD3E-44C5-AB76-F1BF08D41633.thumb.jpeg.c5ca91654f88b25302bd445f67db5459.jpeg

Mike, the bar will fit in just perfect. I put a cool prowl front on it so the will look like they are almost one unit. Im just about to the point i can break it down into pieces. Basically have to sort of figure out the easiest, and quickest way to put it back together. 

7 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

the bar be ready to go!

bar.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Remember when we all sat under Atomic Jeff’s tent in the rain...this portable lodge thing is pretty stupid.  I’d rather sit on Johnny laws tailgate with enjorales or pace around the lot. 

This is more for storing stuff....like i a spare pair of skis, community poles, or an extra pair of snowpants (xxl) for when you forget yours.  I would bet Enjorales has some type of cooking appliance that could be stored in there as well instead of dragging it back and forth all the time.  We can leave a fire pit, or propane heater in there as well.  So its not really stupid, i think thats pretty harsh.  Salty once told me living in a Hotel House would be stupid, but i told him not everyone always shares the same opinions, and he shouldnt be so quick to judge.  

Calling it a Lodge might not be quite the best word for it, but i wanted to class the place up some, rather than just call it a "shed."

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This is more for storing stuff....like i a spare pair of skis, community poles, or an extra pair of snowpants (xxl) for when you forget yours.  I would bet Enjorales has some type of cooking appliance that could be stored in there as well instead of dragging it back and forth all the time.  We can leave a fire pit, or propane heater in there as well.  So its not really stupid, i think thats pretty harsh.  Salty once told me living in a Hotel House would be stupid, but i told him not everyone always shares the same opinions, and he shouldnt be so quick to judge.  

Calling it a Lodge might not be quite the best word for it, but i wanted to class the place up some, rather than just call it a "shed."

This is crazy...but I want to see this happen just to see Matt Edge reaction. Shit Matt Edge is blown away by Juul pods..maybe it’s just cause he’s snorted a lot of tide pods 

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You probably drink Sanka

Honestly i dont even know what a French Press is.  i like Foldgers, Dunkins pretty good, provided i get to put my own shit in it, Starbucks is for assholes, and Wawa is what will work in a pinch.  

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

That's a normal cup really. I just drink it mostly black since I got a French press.

If you like the french press you should try an Aero Press.  It creates a vacuum and gets all the oils and everything out of the beans.  

I make fancy coffee (either aeropress or chemex pourover) once or twice a month, but mostly just use a shitty coffee pot with my costco coffee.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Schif said:

I drink whatever gets delivered in bulk to the office in K-Cups. Though I only like the French Roast flavour and I fill it with sweet n low. 

I like how you spell flavor like the brits.  Classes this forum up a little.  I had Thai bubble tea a few weeks ago for the first time.  Was weird with the little balls flying down my throat. 

0796BB67-38CC-4B3B-A798-5199355A35A6.jpeg

15 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

If you like the french press you should try an Aero Press.  It creates a vacuum and gets all the oils and everything out of the beans.  

I make fancy coffee (either aeropress or chemex pourover) once or twice a month, but mostly just use a shitty coffee pot with my costco coffee.  

Pick me a brand. I've been wanting to buy one.

This ones for you dan...

15729899827462793561605875511083.jpg

• Like 1