the pics from today thread

Justin

19 hours ago, Barb said:

fa161f85f02cc861bed18da01d31991f.jpg

Jerry of the day candidate? Seen in Boulder, Iowa plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant. 

Side note, anyone know anything about getting a roof rack on a car? I've got the gutters in the roof, just unclear as to how much effort it would take to get a ski rack on there

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

It's gaper day here today.  Biggest Thursday morning crowds I've seen in awhile

Accurate still. 

Season passholder gate not working. Some guy standing next to it operating it manually. I wish he would have told me so that I wasnt standing there trying to swipe my pass three times.

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Gates barely worked for anyone the whole time I was there.  Conditions were nice though.  nightmare dream weaver was fully open today.  First civilian run of the season?

I got that last week when it was open and the top was sketchy. Or maybe it was Sunday/Monday-ish. I don’t remember. 

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Gates barely worked for anyone the whole time I was there.  Conditions were nice though.  nightmare dream weaver was fully open today.  First civilian run of the season?

NMDW is full width?  is so....sweet.  

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I got that last week when it was open and the top was sketchy. Or maybe it was Sunday/Monday-ish. I don’t remember. 

NM was sketchy at the top for sure, but i thought it was really good snow past there for opening day of a trail at Blue.  The half width thing will always have me thinking im gonna ski off the edge though.  

11 minutes ago, Benm said:

Season passholder gate not working. Some guy standing next to it operating it manually. I wish he would have told me so that I wasnt standing there trying to swipe my pass three times.

Blue really needs to get the RFID company to fix all the broken readers and the slowness of the system.

The Main street double chair can't be kept full because not enough people can get through the reader, as one of them has been broken all season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Blue really needs to get the RFID company to fix all the broken readers and the slowness of the system.

The Main street double chair can't be kept full because not enough people can get through the reader, as one of them has been broken all season.

Who still rides that? 

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I feel like the double chair gates were way more responsive reading the cards than the 6pack. At least twice opening 6apck day, I ran into the arms because it didn't open quick enough. 

1 hour ago, Benm said:

I feel like the double chair gates were way more responsive reading the cards than the 6pack. At least twice opening 6apck day, I ran into the arms because it didn't open quick enough. 

At other places they are almost instant. It’s ok I like saying motherfucker many times per ski day.  

16 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’m old, and I avoid that chair as much as possible. Only ride it to drink a beer on the way up. 

i took a ride on that chair for the first time since express opened yesterday or the day before.

i forgot how much faster those chairs come at you lol. wasn't paying attention, almost took me out.