the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

First real ride of 2020.  ~100 miles.  Lapped my favorite road (Rt 715 north of Brodheadsville) a couple of times.  Nice to give the right wrist a little workout. 

635869F3-DC57-4E73-858B-5140DCEFB097_1_201_a.jpeg

It was a little chilly out for riding!

Final tune for this year and storage wax for all the skis was the order of business today.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I adopted a dog today. Catahoula Leopard/unknown mix. I’ve been searching for a catahoula for about 4 months now and have missed out on every adoptable one. Finally was able to get to her before anyone else. 

0DC2C0F5-8C0E-452F-82DF-179F985C68E1.jpeg

C5357841-AB87-4EA7-BECF-5A0726C03738.jpeg

I hope she can join you on your runs!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 4:15 PM, Barb said:

5d41d556511818f76ce91d242d396e5f.jpg
The big kitties seem to be out and about town today. Not my photo but taken about 1.5 miles away from my house in a residential neighborhood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess that’s one way to make sure everyone’s staying under quarantine!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are commercial grass cutters allowed to cut lawns??

i have about another 3 weeks before i need to get worried about this, but its my understanding "landscapers" are essential, which makes 0 sense to me.  I saw guys mulching in the development down the street.  Essential my ass.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

i have about another 3 weeks before i need to get worried about this, but its my understanding "landscapers" are essential, which makes 0 sense to me.  I saw guys mulching in the development down the street.  Essential my ass.  

Well I want my closed business to look good.  Delivery driver can always mow if our guy can’t. 

The plus side to being forced to stay home, is all the time I’ve had to help the new dog adjust to her surroundings. She’s not the first rescue dog I’ve had but she has definitely adapted the fastest and seems to like her new living arrangements  

C89A7938-95C0-4120-8484-4DCB382EF784.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 1