the pics from today thread

Justin

68ae081d573b9a2f848afea127cda23e.jpg
Husband found this near the dumpster at his garage space. He took it back to the garage, cleaned out all the gunk from the carburetor, put a new pull string on it, did some other things to it and got it running again. Said he is going to repaint it and sharpen the blade. Saw them selling for $600 on ebay. He is very pleased with himself. Date on it says it’s 39 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Husband found this near the dumpster at his garage space. He took it back to the garage, cleaned out all the gunk from the carburetor, put a new pull string on it, did some other things to it and got it running again. Said he is going to repaint it and sharpen the blade. Saw them selling for $600 on ebay. He is very pleased with himself. Date on it says it’s 39 years old

Wow your man is a keeper...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dug a big hole the other day. 
EBFEF2F4-9EB4-4C0C-B793-60AC5ABAEA2E.thumb.jpeg.c51f9f340a4266d9e2cb61127224112b.jpeg

had a little dampness inside the garage along the back wall. Not a huge big deal, but when i have endless amounts of time on my hands, this is what keeps me occupied.  Hopefully it doesnt fill up with water tonight/tomorrow. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Dug a big hole the other day. 
EBFEF2F4-9EB4-4C0C-B793-60AC5ABAEA2E.thumb.jpeg.c51f9f340a4266d9e2cb61127224112b.jpeg

had a little dampness inside the garage along the back wall. Not a huge big deal, but when i have endless amounts of time on my hands, this is what keeps me occupied.  Hopefully it doesnt fill up with water tonight/tomorrow. 

Maybe put in some kind of drain tile to help take water away??That foundation coating absolutely sucks to work with......it gets on everything

On 4/10/2020 at 7:13 PM, Barb said:

One of my friends is not a scrapper but more of a salvager.  He goes around a nice neighborhood on trash night and picks up things to sell at 2 yard sales he does every year or on craigslist. His favorite thing to pick up is vacuum cleaners. 9 out of 10 are either just clogged because the bag is full or the belt broke. He fixes them and sells them for $20 to $60. Pays for his ski and beer money.

• Like 2

3cf118e2f00c6cdd3f1d6fdd3f5d1c1e.jpg
bf5956b2d2a1dbf5fca5762ea3c85080.jpg

My neighbor took these pics of 2 large cats roaming around around the corner from my house. Pic was taken about an hour after I walked home this way from skiing in the park. I really don’t know what I would do if I saw a couple lions walking down the street while I was exposed.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Barb said:

My neighbor took these pics of 2 large cats roaming around around the corner from my house. Pic was taken about an hour after I walked home this way from skiing in the park. I really don’t know what I would do if I saw a couple lions walking down the street while I was exposed.

Holy crap😳

25 minutes ago, Barb said:

Start carrying a gun 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

That is pretty awesome, but I wouldn’t want to run into them walking home from a day of skiing. I agree with Doug. Exercise your second amendment right, and pack some heat.

Well, you have to be comfortable actually using a gun. Which means lots of time at the gun range doing target practice. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, momskeeztoo said:

State ranges are closed. Hubby goes to a small, private range. He was there couple weeks ago. Not sure they’re open now. 

The small, private range near my house is closed.