the pics from today thread

Justin

So this is what my life is now. Watching videos of grass cutting and not begin mad about it. 

Also my astroturf back yard is getting messy, I should probably do a before and after when I go out and sweep it off. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Schif said:

So this is what my life is now. Watching videos of grass cutting and not begin mad about it. 

Also my astroturf back yard is getting messy, I should probably do a before and after when I go out and sweep it off. 

I watched a video yesterday of avocados being sliced. Schif did you buy a house??

4 hours ago, rummy said:

Tonight on an episode of Jay Lenos  Garage a Honda lawn mower set the new 1/4 mile speed record of 128 mph for lawn mowers.... 200 hp Honda motor cycle engine grafted in....

I was watching that too. Not sure I could keep my lines so straight at that speed!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

My yard consists of some grass, clover, dandelions, crabgrass, and kids toys.  Also a lot of sawdust now.  Most of the yard is green though, which is good enough for me.   

Toast just had a small seizure. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4