the pics from today thread

Justin

11 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Another pic

awesome, i love that place, glad you were able to drive it. I'm curious, did they send you in through the tunnel or through the fencing where the RVs park? I only ask because i hope you got to go through the tunnel, it's a way better experience. 

awesome, i love that place, glad you were able to drive it. I'm curious, did they send you in through the tunnel or through the fencing where the RVs park? I only ask because i hope you got to go through the tunnel, it's a way better experience. 

In through the tunnel and onto the in field. Through the infield out to the other side of the track and parked in front of the stands facing the pit area. Out I went from there, around turn 1 and turn 2 through this little exit that took us out to long pond road. So I didn't get a full lap but enough to have a blast on.

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

In through the tunnel and onto the in field. Parked in front of the stands facing the pit area. On I went from there around turn 1 and turn 2 through this little exit that took us out to long pond road. So I didn't get a full lap but enough to have a blast on.

ah ok so you experienced both. and yeah, sounds like fun regardless of how far you got.

gonna pull a doug with a song quote - two outta three (turns) aint bad.

• Like 1

ah ok so you experienced both. and yeah, sounds like fun regardless of how far you got.
gonna pull a doug with a song quote - two outta three (turns) aint bad.

After the ceremony they played "Life is a highway" and while a sane me thinks that song is cheesy as hell...in that moment I was like let's fuckin go. Lol. Funny because some of the other parents did the same thing.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

After the ceremony they played "Life is a highway" and while a sane me thinks that song is cheesy as hell...in that moment I was like let's fuckin go. Lol. Funny because some of the other parents did the same thing.

Tom Cochrane version great, Rascal Flats poop

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benm said:

seen more in the last 2 weeks than in the last 3 years. 

bears.jpg

Not personally by me, but there have been a lot more bear sightings in my development this year than any other year i can remember.  Maybe they are all up to something.