the pics from today thread

Justin

49a027eba7eaf303575709281c003352.jpg
4a44980f61830a196bb9d3f244ff24d6.jpg
We are now also getting smoke from the California fires. The sunrise has looked like this the last few days. You can barely make out the Flatirons.

@salty it is a good thing you decided against CO. All of your hikes would have had no views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Barb said:

I hear to the south it is better.  But yes, they are closing sections of the park due to the fires. 

Thanks, now I have a reason not to go besides being too lazy to drive that far! I actually still have my 2 reservations for RMNP but can cancel them prior to 24 hours. I will return to CO in the future, but preferably on a plane.

Edited by saltyant

6 hours ago, Barb said:

49a027eba7eaf303575709281c003352.jpg
4a44980f61830a196bb9d3f244ff24d6.jpg
We are now also getting smoke from the California fires. The sunrise has looked like this the last few days. You can barely make out the Flatirons.

@salty it is a good thing you decided against CO. All of your hikes would have had no views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have been starting my CT thru hike around this time if Covid-19 had not appeared...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

That pic is adorable.  I still hope to be a stay at home Dad one day.  I’d much rather chill with kids all day then go to work and deal with adults 

Marry a doctor.  That’s what my friend did and he got furloughed from his job and now is a stay at home dad.  

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

That pic is adorable.  I still hope to be a stay at home Dad one day.  I’d much rather chill with kids all day then go to work and deal with adults 

Yeah it was cool hanging out with her all day when I was working from home and she was in day care...but she's definitely happier playing with her friends all day at day care than hanging out with me every day

• Thanks 1