the pics from today thread

Justin

27 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Dodger Stadium is similar.  One of the highest upper decks in the league looking over the field, but look behind you and the parking lot is only like a story or so below you.  I know you like baseball, so if fans are ever allowed again, I highly recommend dodger stadium 

If you guys like stadiums built into mountains you should check out the Sun Bowl in El Paso, TX.  I had a scrimmage there once in high school and its really cool - you park at the top (like Jack Frost) and the stadium is below.

Sun bowl, El Paso, TX (With images) | Road trip across america, El paso,  Texas towns

Sun Bowl - Facilities - The University of Texas at El Paso Athletics

• Like 5
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I’m running out of quarantine projects but I’ve been itching to do something with these guys. 

for my now, my living room just has a bunch of skis in it 😍

DA400BB8-F5E5-470B-9A1D-4D4C0866B720.thumb.jpeg.66d41b9fe984b605daa97c157f6f3ffb.jpeg

Where did you get the skis?  @Mixilplix could turn them into snowboards. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, Benm said:

@toast21602 Did they grow corn there this year? Im too lazy to go back to find pics, sorry. No one has harvested up here yet, usually it's early Nov. I was thinking a few min ago it's all I could smell. 

Corn last year, soy beans this year. Nothing has been harvested in this area yet either.

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

Ah ok, yeah it's usually one or the other. Perfect weather out tho you're right. I'm slummin it up with Miller lite instead of bourbon. 

I lied. The field down the road had sweet corn which was already harvested in early August and winter wheat was planted. I have a Key Light in the on deck circle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

@toast21602 Did they grow corn there this year? Im too lazy to go back to find pics, sorry. No one has harvested up here yet, usually it's early Nov. I was thinking a few min ago it's all I could smell. 

November corn harvest is usually feed corn for livestock I believe. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

November corn harvest is usually feed corn for livestock I believe. 

Yup correct. My former delivery driver stole a couple ears of corn from a farm next to one of the local cemeteries and he as all excited had butter..salt..all that and he boiled it and but into it and it was horrible cause it was feed corn. 

My parents eat a lot of corn on the cob..they even have corn holders and corn dishes.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 2 weeks later...