the pics from today thread

Justin

uh its like running (or mountain biking) in the snow with skis on - you're gonna like it. I've gotten out at least 3 times every year. too bad I have these big ole size 12's or I'd let you take out the NNN setup this weekend

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I can't see myself investing a lot into something I've never done in a place where it rarely snows. Gotta try it first.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

uh its like running (or mountain biking) in the snow with skis on - you're gonna like it. I've gotten out at least 3 times every year. too bad I have these big ole size 12's or I'd let you take out the NNN setup this weekend

I'm 11.5 so I'd take you up on that offer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

My dog loved snow at first when he was a puppy, then the charm quickly wore off.  Plus, i think snow fucks with a dogs mind when you train them to poop on grass.  Always had to shovel a spot down to grass for him to go.  

Yup, she wouldn’t poop in the yard until a dug out a little patch of grass. It’s nice though, because until the snow melts the poop will all be contained to one area and make for easy cleanup 

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yup, she wouldn’t poop in the yard until a dug out a little patch of grass. It’s nice though, because until the snow melts the poop will all be contained to one area and make for easy cleanup 

This is true, but when its snowing, and you risk being late for first chair, and your dog is looking at you with the "go get the shovel, asshole" look on his face, the charm wears off.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2