the pics from today thread

Justin

Merry Christmas all!! 
for [mention=3245]tarponhead[/mention] [mention=103]Justo8484[/mention] north wildwood is pumpin!

3F150C90-B6CA-4BEC-B5F3-06448369887F.thumb.jpeg.cf85c2683b0244e3a45728352c624272.jpeg
D9A14C1D-FA3C-494C-B582-AEA577249ECE.thumb.jpeg.49ab9c0a6682e33e15c89d9e2b0e049e.jpeg
9157D8DE-41D8-451E-B4C3-092B2B32E93B.thumb.jpeg.ae7645e180d3b9954b5a700d75df43e9.jpeg

Merry Christmas Mike! That surfer got some cohones. Yeah, been watching. Retched in AM but started cleaning up in PM. Weekend suds for me. Wish u a joyful Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tarponhead said:

Merry Christmas Mike! That surfer got some cohones. Yeah, been watching. Retched in AM but started cleaning up in PM. Weekend suds for me. Wish u a joyful Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my cousins surfs year round and was out in NJ this morning as well. Crazy IMO but who am I to judge. 

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Bored at the car thing. Walked around Hazleton for over a hour and took some rad pics.

@AtomicSkier A Bethlehemian born in Hazelton who loved this boyhood place.

20201231_151508.thumb.jpg.4a1f8d37b7e912effe59a44327788e7d.jpg

The only BMW I could afford

20201231_145846.thumb.jpg.f73125e187a777eb729529cbc05dfee5.jpg

Giant rocks in The Hizzle (Hazleton)

20201231_141127.thumb.jpg.2f62420bba75b467e80d667153330deb.jpg

WJW

20201231_143910.thumb.jpg.56d8a810a7ee7b03fa52965fc0b23d1b.jpg

Did you have a snack or something to drink???  Asking for a friend @eaf

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you have a snack or something to drink???  Asking for a friend @eaf

Nah, I walked around Ollies Bargain Outlet but they didn't have any free coffee or free samples.

One time at a shop in Tannersville I ate a lot of free samples of pretzels with different dipping sauces. I tried to fill up on them so I didn't have to pay for lunch, and kept alternating between the free sample stands until I sampled every kind at least 10 times each. But then my friend starting bitching about it.

Edited by saltyant

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, I walked around Ollies Bargain Outlet but they didn't have any free coffee or free samples.

One time at a shop in Tannersville I ate a lot of free samples of pretzels with different dipping sauces. I tried to fill up on them so I didn't have to pay for lunch, and kept alternating between the free sample stands until I sampled every kind at least 10 times each. But then my friend starting bitching about it.

That’s what I always used to do at the Cabot creamery in Waterbury center Vermont. Sometimes I’d buy a mini jug of apple cider. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s what I always used to do at the Cabot creamery in Waterbury center Vermont. Sometimes I’d buy a mini jug of apple cider. 

Wao when I went to Stowe I got a free sample from the Ben & Jerry's factory.  I want to go to Cabot Creamery for some free samples, and maybe a mini jug of apple cider, but I probably won't go to Vermont since the Feds are checking the stats manager on this site for violators.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wao when I went to Stowe I got a free sample from the Ben & Jerry's factory.  I want to go to Cabot Creamery for some free samples, and maybe a mini jug of apple cider, but I probably won't go to Vermont since the Feds are checking the stats manager on this site for violators.

BAhahahah @Ski2Live Live2Ski Is probably going to jail..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wow. You're the person that goes to the mall, takes samples from each restaurant in the food court and calls it a lunch. Just wow.
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wow. You're the person that goes to the mall, takes samples from each restaurant in the food court and calls it a lunch. Just wow.

Salty is a cheap bastard but he’ll spend a lot of money on certain stuff like bikes and vacations.  He even had a lobster supper at Lake George. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Actually not at all. A long time ago, at an old job I worked with a guy who did that when we went to lunch. we didn't go to lunch again after that.

If you'd like to meet up for lunch some time I have a list of places around Hazleton that offer free samples on Fridays. Maybe we can hit them all up the same day so we won't even have to eat dinner.

Edited by saltyant

• 2 weeks later...