the pics from today thread

Justin

5 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Picture of a stationary tractor in a lot. No picture of him pulling away like you claimed you witnessed. How can we be sure that you aren't the tractor driver?

Mine is a 54" deck, that one was puny. 

But you are right. Could have been me. The mystery of tractor man's identity continues on. 

Trying to stay uninjured. They are compression sleeves for your legs. They work progressively from the foot upward to help get the lactic acid moving. Basically if your legs feel like bricks after a hard workout, you use these for 30 min and they feel much lighter and less sore. So you can recover more quickly and do more challenging workouts in your weekly schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

8 hours ago, Barb said:

ff0072e9db513a8d8df6ece0a0a078f4.jpg
Anybody ever try these? Decided to treat myself and buy a pair. Have used them 4xs this week. They are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't used those but my cousin who is a professional dancer has a hyperice which is the same principal and it amazing how it improves how your muscles feel. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

@skiincy ... @GrilledSteezeSandwich and I were in line at 7:10am on Jan 30 2016 and got to watch the sun rise while waiting for a 9:50am delayed opening, and we weren't even the first tram!  The reward was worth it. 

IMG_2774.png

I need a lifestyle photographer. Sweet pic.