the pics from today thread

Justin

I think she'd really like the super dooper looper but too small for it...hopefully next year.   Back again today.  Sky rush was walk on this morning so I ditched the family and did that a few times 

Super dooper looper was my younger daughters first upside down coaster. Sky rush is my favorite of all time, tied with expedition everest. How's candimonium?

10 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Super dooper looper was my younger daughters first upside down coaster. Sky rush is my favorite of all time, tied with expedition everest. How's candimonium?

I haven't been on Candymonium yet...line has been really long when I've been there.   I've heard its really good though 

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s rad I always wanted a Lindros Jersey when I was a kid but never bought one cause I think they were like $50. 

An authentic jersey would cost you in the ballpark of $250 now, it’s getting a little bud ridiculous. 

ive slowly been acquiring jerseys for a man cave collection. So far I have 4 flyers jersey, penn state hockey jersey, penn state football jersey, Eagles jersey,  2 mighty ducks jerseys (from the movies) and now the jersey above. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Fresh. 

tracks are fat. do you have a zero turn or a tractor?

for some reason, i always thought you were some lawnmowing masochist who enjoyed the all of the walking.

Edited by Benm

30 minutes ago, Benm said:

tracks are fat. do you have a zero turn or a tractor?

for some reason, i always thought you were some lawnmowing masochist who enjoyed the all of the walking.

Zero turn. It would take me all day to walk my yard with a push mower and then my footprints behind it would ruin the lines.

• Thanks 1

5801D922-91F0-44FB-8B39-1B8A08F774B4.jpeg.b19ce5a1ebdea5c3446c20a6b2ca5970.jpeg
This guys is always in the water where my son surfs. I just started following him on IG, he takes some really nice action shots. My kid living the life out there, he is never moving back to the mainland. 

Point.n.shoot808 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

I miss Hawaii. 

Looked into a trip instead of WDW this Nov, but airfare was higher than I’d hoped 

Same. I'd love to go back. Flights were at least twice as much than what we paid 2 years ago, but we only paid ~$400 last time which was fairly cheap, IMO. I need to get back and spend more time exploring in Kauai. 

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I miss Hawaii. 

Looked into a trip instead of WDW this Nov, but airfare was higher than I’d hoped 

You might make out with the American rescue plan.  $300 a month for each kid under age 6 and $250 a month for kids 6-17 for households that make under $150k. My delivery driver is gonna get an additional $800 monthly. 

5 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Same. I'd love to go back. Flights were at least twice as much than what we paid 2 years ago, but we only paid ~$400 last time which was fairly cheap, IMO. I need to get back and spend more time exploring in Kauai. 

Kauai is the one (major) island I haven’t made it too. I need to get there. Several waterfall hikes I really wanted to get to there. Next trip will likely be mostly Kauai with a few night back on Maui since there’s more I want to do there. Maybe a night on the Big Island if the lava’s going

• Like 1