the pics from today thread

Justin

20 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Kyle did you hit something.  I don’t quite get it. 

Road paint. PENNDOT painted new lines on a road i drive down, no signs, nothing. Tons of people got their cars covered in it. This was minimal compared to some of the other people. Could’ve put a road paint claim in to penn dot but that would’ve been more of a headache than just trying to remove it myself 

Free find of the weekend on a local yard sale website. Wand was broken and it leaked pretty bad.  $24 wand from Lowe’s and a $8 connector and she’s back up and running. I love people who would rather just buy something new than try to figure out how to fix what they have  

D3391216-0A04-4E7D-989B-367BB7DB890C.jpeg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Free find of the weekend on a local yard sale website. Wand was broken and it leaked pretty bad.  $24 wand from Lowe’s and a $8 connector and she’s back up and running. I love people who would rather just buy something new than try to figure out how to fix what they have  

D3391216-0A04-4E7D-989B-367BB7DB890C.jpeg

Are you excited for bible school?

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s probably why I have so many friends...I’m only famous in a four block radius in Allentown though and sometimes at Blue mountain. 

4 block radius from the elementary school? 

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Built with Bethlehem Steel.

Ironic. Just yesterday a really old picture of the Golden Gate Bridge popped up on my IG feed and I noticed it was stamped “Bethlehem Steel”. Naturally I looked into it and found out that it was indeed built with Bethlehem Steel, which I found interested because of the distance separating the two. I thought about posting it here but figured nobody would’ve cared or already knew. Haha. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Ironic. Just yesterday a really old picture of the Golden Gate Bridge popped up on my IG feed and I noticed it was stamped “Bethlehem Steel”. Naturally I looked into it and found out that it was indeed built with Bethlehem Steel, which I found interested because of the distance separating the two. I thought about posting it here but figured nobody would’ve cared or already knew. Haha. 

I enjoy industrial history stuff and my dad worked for Bethlehem Steel and was an electrician that rebuilt the Steel's engines. This was an article that just came out in the local paper. I wanted to post it but forgot, so thanks for the reminder. Can't wait to drive this thing sometime this summer 👌

IMG_1414.thumb.jpeg.80d552345285417563e5a0ba5c67b88d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I enjoy industrial history stuff and my dad worked for Bethlehem Steel and was an electrician that rebuilt the Steel's engines. This was an article that just came out in the local paper. I wanted to post it but forgot, so thanks for the reminder. Can't wait to drive this thing sometime this summer 👌

IMG_1414.thumb.jpeg.80d552345285417563e5a0ba5c67b88d.jpeg

You get to drive that?  WTF?  i wanna drive that.