the pics from today thread

Justin

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Was the display piece more or less than $100???  I wanna know in case I’m ever on the price is right lol

I wish it was less than $100. The knock off version will probably run around $100. I sold my OG of this guy (version 1.0) to offset a good chunk of the cost for this one.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I wish it was less than $100. The knock off version will probably run around $100. I sold my OG of this guy (version 1.0) to offset a good chunk of the cost for this one.

Less than $1,000?  So do these gain value over time?  Do you collect any other types of action figures?  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Schif said:

An hour to go from a jet to a robot? This sounds like an incredibly intricate toy. Was it just folding it the right way or were there tools involved? 

No tools.. An hour mainly because it was my first and probably only time. There are a ton of moving pieces, ratchets etc. in these things. I have another (Megatron) that goes from robot into a gun (if you remember the first transformers megatron was a gun) that took me hours and lots of frustration the first time. It actually broke because one of the joint was so stiff and it wouldn't move like it was supposed to.. Now that I know how it's a minimum of 40 minutes. For me it's like doing a puzzle or a Rubix cube 

Edited by RidgeRacer

47 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Pictures?

No, sorry, but aside from getting a spare tire for it, she is ready to go on some road trips.  At some point, i will prove that it does exist, and does leave my driveway.  

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Pictures?

oh, and i thought you had done some cool web art design to your avatar, since it looks nothing shy of a rocket ship that you like to sketch so much, 

image.png.2f6d254e6a714bd44a7b21923432420e.png

But now i just noticed i guess everybody has a rocket ship.  

23 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

oh, and i thought you had done some cool web art design to your avatar, since it looks nothing shy of a rocket ship that you like to sketch so much, 

image.png.2f6d254e6a714bd44a7b21923432420e.png

But now i just noticed i guess everybody has a rocket ship.  

@AtomicSkier- What's the rocket ship about? 

PA Space and Ride?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...