the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh I figured this is the weekend you go to Florida and you were staying at hotel in essington before your flight. 

For the wedding? No, Florida got nixed after the second attempt and they just did it in delco. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow I guess you saved some Johnny Cash...it’s hard to do a destination wedding during a pandemic

Not pandemic related. Wedding was sched last year for April. Hotel was bought out between then and it got cancelled for renovations / changeover. Said renovations would be done by June 1, rescheduled for mid June. Renovations took longer than expected and hotel cancelled again. 

And yeah I saved over 2k not including flights (500)

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Benm said:

Not pandemic related. Wedding was sched last year for April. Hotel was bought out between then and it got cancelled for renovations / changeover. Said renovations would be done by June 1, rescheduled for mid June. Renovations took longer than expected and hotel cancelled again. 

And yeah I saved over 2k not including flights (500)

Money for a ski trip this season!

• Boner City 1

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I went to a wedding last night on the Delaware river near easton.  I got a speech beforehand that I wasn't allowed to fish while at the wedding

:(

That’s bullshit...the wedding I went to a decade ago at skytop like 15 people told me I smelled like pot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

Haha.  Afterwards she told me I probably could've fished.  It was a pretty low key wedding, less than 75 people.   Here's a pic for you GSS...

20211008_191946.jpg

Oh wow you even trimmed up your sideburns for the occasion.  The girl actually looks like a mom I’ve had fun with lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh wow you even trimmed up your sideburns for the occasion.  The girl actually looks like a mom I’ve had fun with lol. 

Haha that's my wife so I don't think you've had fun with her (I'd say she wouldn't lower her standards to hang out with you but I'm definitely not normal either so....)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Doesn't look like the electrician labeled the panel with breaker locations....

Told him not to worry about it. They are in the same order as before and I have a photo of that one. When I get a chance, I'm going to make a detailed list down to every outlet/switch.

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

Or give them to family members but whatever floats your boat I guess.

If I thought I had Covid I’d go to like Patient first and get tested.  I’m probably one of the few people on PASR who’s never been tested.  Aside from waking up with a frog in my throat a few times after a heavy night of drinking or maybe a little runny nose, I haven’t been sick in over 2 years.