the pics from today thread

Justin

14 minutes ago, Schif said:

I've spent a lot of time around concrete trucks but I've never seen one with wheels up top on the back like that. Anyone know what that's about? 

Weight distribution and support to the pump and chute if the cement truck is moving while distributing cement I.E laying concrete on a road 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Yes!  My architect talked me into the in floor heating and concrete floors. Never had either. 

I built my house 21 years ago and did the whole thing with radiant. My wife’s feet were like ice before that lol. If my back is giving me trouble I’ll lay on the floor with a pillow and blanket and take a nap . 

2014 Switched to Geo , It was expensive but paid for itself. 

Spring and fall you may have some trouble controlling indoor temperatures, I would ask your heating guy about an outdoor reset control. It adjusts water temp based on the outside temp. 

You’re going to love it! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I built my house 21 years ago and did the whole thing with radiant. My wife’s feet were like ice before that lol. If my back is giving me trouble I’ll lay on the floor with a pillow and blanket and take a nap . 

2014 Switched to Geo , It was expensive but paid for itself. 

Spring and fall you may have some trouble controlling indoor temperatures, I would ask your heating guy about an outdoor reset control. It adjusts water temp based on the outside temp. 

You’re going to love it! 

Interesting I thought you were one of those young park rat jibhonks I guess I was wrong. 

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Interesting I thought you were one of those young park rat jibhonks I guess I was wrong. 

“Assume “ lol yeah like 30yrs too old. 

Every time I see someone grinding rails I just think to myself “ It’s East Coast you’re going to need those edges “ 

Edited by AirheadD8

14 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

A restricted one , good week days and after 4pm weekends. I’m self employed and usually ski weekdays

I’m old Lol I instructed one year when it was Little Gap. 

I’m also old..lately I’ve been called sir a lot by people other than fast food drive thru employees. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

18 hours ago, saltyant said:

Saw this by Tamaqua today on my bike ride. Orange juice really hits the spot for me too. @GrilledSteezeSandwich OJ talk

20211111_132358.thumb.jpg.ee358bd8811fcff0a232e25e04977132.jpg

18 hours ago, Kyle said:

Shocking to see one of those with the “bedside” panels still in tact and not completely rusted to hell…. Unless the dirt is covering that 

Really should fix the one sitting in Pops driveway