the pics from today thread

Justin

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Kyle you got lucky buying a house when interest rates were low.  Now people are paying 6-7%

Yeah it’s crazy, I got locked in at a touch over 4%. I couldn’t imagine trying to buy right now with having to pay well over asking+7% interest 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, toast21602 said:

Fresh cut Friday ✂️

27949313-81B1-4D3E-B360-19323EEFFA92.jpeg

We should let @JFskiDan do this to your lawnmower https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfHlSfTppYB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edit: if anyone knows how to embed it instead of just posting the link be my guest I have no idea how to 

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Kyle said:

We should let @JFskiDan do this to your lawnmower https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfHlSfTppYB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edit: if anyone knows how to embed it instead of just posting the link be my guest I have no idea how to 

lolol I saw that. A lot of effort when into bedazzling that. Really wouldn't bother me as long as it still put out nice lines.

See?  That my little pony stuff is so hot right now. I would like to think i helped jump starting that trend. 
years ago i painted a friends truck by mixing every little bit of leftover paint we had lying around. It came out just a little darker than that purple. Totally custom. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Is that part of the local/small plane terminal, F or whatever? We had a connection through there a few years ago on an Orlando trip that included an ABE-PHL leg.

Terminal E actually. The picture is taken looking towards F. 

2 hours ago, Schif said:

Terminal E actually. The picture is taken looking towards F. 

Gotcha. I remember being in a ground level “wing” and walked out onto the tarmac to ramp board on the way home, after taking a shuttle over that also dropped off out on the tarmac. It was interesting.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 12:09 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope you’re having fun in Mexico. 

Si Senor

Celebrated the long weekend in Cancun. It had faint sounds of Juicy playing, flowing drinks, and tiny swimsuits at an all inclusive hotel that felt like it was catered to 35 year olds who still like a good party. 

caught these sunrise pics the morning we left

9D07B124-381A-43EF-A630-0B6B784A9455.thumb.jpeg.86d946e81594ee7f30cca19968d00dfc.jpeg

220142BE-CD6D-4D5D-8C44-3EC15606D192.thumb.jpeg.21a1e29c64b860322169d92a578816b5.jpeg

(Then unsurpringly realized I also caught Covid. Cue up a tombstone for me, steeze.)

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Si Senor

Celebrated the long weekend in Cancun. It had faint sounds of Juicy playing, flowing drinks, and tiny swimsuits at an all inclusive hotel that felt like it was catered to 35 year olds who still like a good party. 

caught these sunrise pics the morning we left

9D07B124-381A-43EF-A630-0B6B784A9455.thumb.jpeg.86d946e81594ee7f30cca19968d00dfc.jpeg

220142BE-CD6D-4D5D-8C44-3EC15606D192.thumb.jpeg.21a1e29c64b860322169d92a578816b5.jpeg

(Then unsurpringly realized I also caught Covid. Cue up a tombstone for me, steeze.)

Is this the second time you caught Covid?  Oh Lordy I sold a hell of a lot of extra tombstones due to Covid but mostly people over age 50 so you’re good. 

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is this the second time you caught Covid?  Oh Lordy I sold a hell of a lot of extra tombstones due to Covid but mostly people over age 50 so you’re good. 

I’m exaggerating. But yes it’s the 2nd time. I got Rx’ed the Covid pills because I love science and want to zap this out of me asap.

39 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I’m exaggerating. But yes it’s the 2nd time. I got Rx’ed the Covid pills because I love science and want to zap this out of me asap.

At least you’ve never had feline AIDs. My friend got that from cheesing his cats.  It’s pretty messed up but they were his cats. 

DA0BDD47-EA6D-4DBC-844F-ABBF7DE7FEE3.jpeg

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow how sick were you?

Barely at all. First day had a slight sore throat and that was it. A little coughing but it felt like allergies. I was outside playing basketball a lot, cutting the grass, mulching etc. I was isolating because I didn't want my family to get it.

• Like 2
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

My daughter got picked to be the "play ball kid" at the Iron Pigs last night.

20220704_183916.jpg

20220704_183317.jpg

20220704_182419(0).jpg

Awesome, for months the allentown city council has been debating about whether to give $1.5 million of their rescue funds to the Iron Pigs.  Almost every resident and 60% of city council is like fuck that..while the mayor and a few others say help them out.   Your kid is gonna be taller than you by the time she’s 12 hehehehe 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Awesome, for months the allentown city council has been debating about whether to give $1.5 million of their rescue funds to the Iron Pigs.  Almost every resident and 60% of city council is like fuck that..while the mayor and a few others say help them out.   Your kid is gonna be taller than you by the time she’s 12 hehehehe 

Yeah reading phillies went through the same thing with funding earlier this year. 

She may be taller than me...wife is a little shorter than me but my dad and father in law are both pretty tall

58 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah reading phillies went through the same thing with funding earlier this year. 

She may be taller than me...wife is a little shorter than me but my dad and father in law are both pretty tall

There’s a Skee Lo song,”I wish” where he wishes he was a little bit taller...that’s not the case when flying on airplanes..unless you have Atomic Jeff’s baller status, then you have leg room for days. The girl I hang with the most is five foot nothing and she’s has like a extra foot at the end of her bed..that’s a lot of extra storage space hehehe 

• Confused 1