the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

That is pretty awesome @PSUFly! Looks like she had a great time. I got to throw out the first pitch there like a decade ago. 

Id say you throw like a girl but I wouldn't want to offend any of the women on the board 🤭

2 hours ago, antman12 said:

Id say you throw like a girl but I wouldn't want to offend any of the women on the board 🤭

😔

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you win a contest or something?  

No, I was asked to represent St. Luke's on their employee appreciation night.

38 minutes ago, Schif said:

Was it a strike? Did they have the pitch speed thing turned on? 

Obviously it was a strike, but it wasn't the true 60' 6" since they set up in front of the plate. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Toast is an athlete, he’s probably spent more time in men’s locker rooms than any of us. 

Fact 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Boner City 1

43 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

😔

No, I was asked to represent St. Luke's on their employee appreciation night.

Obviously it was a strike, but it wasn't the true 60' 6" since they set up in front of the plate. 

Did they make you stand in front of the mound too? I know a lot of first pitches at MLB parks they won't let the step on the mound

EDIT: Eh, that seems like one of those things I heard a few times but isn't true. Checked out a couple compilation vids and plenty of throws from the mound and even the rubber

Edited by enjoralas

7 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Did they make you stand in front of the mound too? I know a lot of first pitches at MLB parks they won't let the step on the mound

EDIT: Eh, that seems like one of those things I heard a few times but isn't true. Checked out a couple compilation vids and plenty of throws from the mound and even the rubber

Mound, yes. Rubber, no. 

When I lived in Bozeman, this was the beginning of my drive to Bridger bowl. There’s a Blue light that flash’s atop the Baxter hotel when bridger rexeices 3”+ new pow pow. 

@NMSKI would like the ridge at Bridger bowl..you need Avy gear and I think for some Roots you even have to check in with ski patrol.  In bounds has gnarly terrain and also good side country I’ve experienced. 

B2AAAFC5-460A-43FD-88E6-A85362591B8E.jpeg

84D40E27-88A2-40F2-9D8F-E100153F462A.jpeg

• Like 3

On 6/21/2022 at 2:39 PM, Kyle said:

Yeah got lucky with the box being right there, tech said no charges, he’s going to list the damages as unavoidable. At the end of the day it was my mistake so if I would’ve had to pay, albeit not happy about it, I probably would’ve done so instead of going the bitch and complain route for something that was ultimately my fault. 

Almost a month later and the line is STILL not buried after multiple calls to Verizon to get them to send out a crew (again) to bury it. The last group dug up my yard and then left without burying the cable. 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Reminds me of one of my favorite childhood show intros..see 49 seconds. 

That show was hilarious , I remember an episode where he ordered a submarine from a comic book ad  and 20yrs later it showed up . He talked his dad into getting into it with him in the second floor bathtub .

Edited by AirheadD8

59 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

That show was hilarious , I remember an episode where he ordered a submarine from a comic book ad  and 20yrs later it showed up . He talked his dad into getting into it with him in the second floor bathtub .

And Chris Elliott’s dad on the show was his dad in real life.  I always wanted to be a paper boy from when I heard you could be one at age 12 and watching Get a Life religiously solidified it. 

23 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Whatcha doing up that way?  As for your food question...If it was morning, Krispy Kreme?

I was up in Falls for a wedding yesterday. 

it was Burger King, needed something quick and it was the easiest place to get to without heading too far off course