the pics from today thread

Justin

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now that you live on VA beach, where are the closest major league sporting events?  I’m thinking either DC or maybe NC

Yeah it’s pretty much an even split between DC and NC. I’m not sure if NASCAR could be considered a “major league” sport in the way that phrase is typically used, but Richmond is the closest major sports venue at 90 miles. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Yeah it’s pretty much an even split between DC and NC. I’m not sure if NASCAR could be considered a “major league” sport in the way that phrase is typically used, but Richmond is the closest major sports venue at 90 miles. 

My sister went to the university of Richmond and my brother in laws dad lives there.  I’ve been to Williamsburg. 

This is what i deal with at work.  Our shop guy stopped me and asked me if i thought the trailer sat too low.  I told him he was going to make the news if he towed that trailer like that.  

image.png.492cd92d4da42abbf25bae1f4a0848d3.png

This is not the same shop guy that smashed the window out of the truck to get inside when he locked the keys in it.  

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This is what i deal with at work.  Our shop guy stopped me and asked me if i thought the trailer sat too low.  I told him he was going to make the news if he towed that trailer like that.  

This is not the same shop guy that smashed the window out of the truck to get inside when he locked the keys in it.  

Be happy he can speak English lol

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

image.gif.578fb1fa9abdb5a60b9177c292b2035d.gif

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn....black bears here are one thing. Grizzly bears out there are a whole different ballgame. Build a steel fence around that new house Barb. Lol

Not that i have seen tons, but the black bears around the Poconos dont seem to be problematic, but brown bears are definitely a different breed.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rummy said:

I had a black bear mosey through my property last week. Not real big probably 150#..

One morning walking my dog in the Poconos someone yelled at me from across the street - "there is a bear about to walk out of the bushes in front of you" 

With my dog being the complete asshole he was about other animals, i quickly got him turned around and beat feet in the other direction so he didnt see the bear.  

20 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn....black bears here are one thing. Grizzly bears out there are a whole different ballgame. Build a steel fence around that new house Barb. Lol

We don’t have grizzly’s here. Cinnamon black bear I believe. Still wouldn’t want to mess w her 

23 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Not that i have seen tons, but the black bears around the Poconos dont seem to be problematic, but brown bears are definitely a different breed.  

We had one strolling through the driveway a few weeks ago...only problem they cause is the mess they make when going through people's trash cans.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

We had one strolling through the driveway a few weeks ago...only problem they cause is the mess they make when going through people's trash cans.

This is the benefit of having the trash compactors.  No cans out on the street for them to get a hold of.  Im sure they find some close to peoples homes, but i dont have to look at it.  Holiday Pocono is bear central due to trash pick up there.  its like a smorgasbord.  

18 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This is the benefit of having the trash compactors.  No cans out on the street for them to get a hold of.  Im sure they find some close to peoples homes, but i dont have to look at it.  Holiday Pocono is bear central due to trash pick up there.  its like a smorgasbord.  

We have trash pick up too. It's optional though. For those that do it their cans get raided hard core. Especially in the spring.