the pics from today thread

Justin

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never had a bad meal from chili’s..slow service..yes!!!

No, it was just really bad, but so long ago I can't even remember why. 

I'm good with it being slow as long as I have some chips and salsa to get at. 

Planning to buy an Atomic helmet with the photocromatic visor on it for next season. Wife bought one at end of last season and loves it. Good for all light conditions. Pricy but don't need goggles too. O ne big question, drove up to Slatington yesterday to bike the D&L trail- why is gas so much cheaper in Lehigh County versus Berks? Had to be 20 cents cheaper!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mgguy said:

Planning to buy an Atomic helmet with the photocromatic visor on it for next season. Wife bought one at end of last season and loves it. Good for all light conditions. Pricy but don't need goggles too. O ne big question, drove up to Slatington yesterday to bike the D&L trail- why is gas so much cheaper in Lehigh County versus Berks? Had to be 20 cents cheaper!

Do the lenses change color based on the light conditions?  No idea about Berks county gas prices but Philly gas prices are higher than the Lehigh valley and Berks county especially reading/Pottstown and south is more in the Philly market than the LV

Everyday I look at the Dow jones industrial average, bitcoin and oil futures.  Based on what a barrel of oil is, gas prices should be a lot lower.  The trucking company we use tacked on a 35% fuel surcharge earlier this summer.  Do you think they’ll reduce that now that gas and diesel is a dollar per gallon less?  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

It changes darkness/color based on light conditions. I wear glasses and sick of fogging issues, this solves that. She has had no problems with moisture or anything. LOL if the 35% surcharge will go away, they got it now and most likely will keep it unless lots of complaints. Saw 3.89 prices yesterday, here in Berks like 4.10 to 4.19. don't see any reason for that!

2 minutes ago, mgguy said:

It changes darkness/color based on light conditions. I wear glasses and sick of fogging issues, this solves that. She has had no problems with moisture or anything. LOL if the 35% surcharge will go away, they got it now and most likely will keep it unless lots of complaints. Saw 3.89 prices yesterday, here in Berks like 4.10 to 4.19. don't see any reason for that!

Maybe collusion amoung the gas stations.  Most of the gas stations around me are about $4 in western Lehigh county.  My delivery driver said BJs on airport road is $3.63 but you have to be a member.