the pics from today thread

Justin

31 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's bananas 🍌, I went on July 4 weekend and there was no one there.

I heard Dorney Park was very busy this last weekend like up to 40 minute lines while many days mid summer it was walk on rides..this is just second hand information from a friend with a season pass at DP.  I like Hershey park…Salty I remember you were telling me about the Hershey highway last season in the lot or maybe the season before.  

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where’s this from?

17 hours ago, Benm said:

Looks like K town

Correct, it was Knoebels. Thought it was a cool pic, with all the campfires and everything up in the campground past Twister. 

17 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Bummed I couldn't stop by on Saturday.  We went to Hershey sunday evening, crowds were insane.   Even lightning racer was a 90 minute wait

You didn't miss much. Flying turns was fun, we took one ride during ERT. Flyer was down all weekend, they replace the ERT in the morning on that with the Bumper Cars. Took 2 rides on Phoenix during the evening ERT. It was running really well, always does during PPP. My theory is that the heavy fog effects from the antique car ride (and lately in the Phoenix tunnel itself) help slick the track and make it run fast.

But beyond that, the lines were bonkers. We headed back to camp right after the free lunch and didn't go back to the park until 9pm. They had closed the line for the haunted train ride so we rode the sky ride then hit up ERT.  Sunday was a pleasant day in the park though

• Like 3

Checked out the natural hot springs in the side of the road near Marble today. It’s a funky spot. Water either scalding hot, or Luke warm. Middle of the day a girl arrived and decided she just needed to be naked. Made sure she walked around a lot so everyone could admire the goods. Was kind of weird. 

54EF758F-0BB3-460D-AB52-8658ECC9C612.thumb.jpeg.13187da4332509603603481a6d1cd084.jpeg

59C82BA2-2F48-40CC-B558-FF0B42A39E17.thumb.jpeg.f853dd57775c7c54aef77049653e5758.jpeg

Random people in pics. No I didn’t take a picture of the naked girl. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1