the pics from today thread

Justin

8 hours ago, NMSKI said:

We’re staying at the Grand downtown. First time for me not being on the strip.  Downtown is pretty gross but it’s nice being in the hotel with all the friends.  

I've only stayed once downtown like blackout drunk but I've always wanted to stay at all those places. One of then, the Rio ? Is apparently 20$ a night and run by cats.....Vegas for a few days is such a riot

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

King of Prussia mall yesterday. I've always been mind blown at how vast and crowded it is. Very fascinating to have seen from the air.

IMG_8174.thumb.JPG.cf871c2b0c323f9cf3e0333df1e79432.JPG

The suburban sprawl seems to start south of rt 563 . I try to avoid the area unless I have tons of altitude. 

Practice your power off landings , You could set her down on the top level parking deck😁

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where did your flight take you yesterday?  King of Prussia and Blue.  Any other cool locales?

Blue, East Texas, Kutztown, my Brah's house in Pottstown, Royersford, Phoenixville, Valley Forge, KOP, Plymouth Meeting, up I-476, Lake Nockamixen. It was rad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Back in America after leaving for the first time in 11 years.  Also my first time on a beach in 11 years.  Shout out to pink elephant long term parking in Newark, highly recommend.  Now back to business at blue.

67E2A7A0-CEF9-4A55-A7F2-E987852860B9.thumb.jpeg.c81877e135c43ef6f023769ebba78077.jpeg

Welcome back.  It’s been longer than 11 years since I’ve been on a beach.  I think 16 years when I was in Hawaii. 

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m pretty sure I remember you posting about that trip.  Didn’t you take some beach walks at an Atlantic City convention?

Yeah that’s when I met my bro in laws family.  I haven’t seen them since I was in Tahoe with them in 2011.  I hate all of them.  The Dad Ken is self righteous knowitall his sister Alana has fat tits, I called her Donkey tits and my bro in law wanted to assault me and his brother Nathan was an underage drunk and now is straight edge. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...