the pics from today thread

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Overseeding is doing its job, grass is coming in THICK this year, cross cut it every 3rd day and holds the lines well. First pic is from Tuesday, second is from today. Just wish my neighbor would cut their yard to keep the dandelions out of mine. 

D2DF86D0-3A69-4AAB-B400-5B5B9F283B60.jpeg

25643650-5186-4B4E-97D7-607A8CB0A980.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Overseeding is doing its job, grass is coming in THICK this year, cross cut it every 3rd day and holds the lines well. First pic is from Tuesday, second is from today. Just wish my neighbor would cut their yard to keep the dandelions out of mine. 

D2DF86D0-3A69-4AAB-B400-5B5B9F283B60.jpeg

25643650-5186-4B4E-97D7-607A8CB0A980.jpeg

Your neighbor’s yard looks like shit.  Even I never let it get that high at my old house

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Your neighbor’s yard looks like shit.  Even I never let it get that high at my old house

I offered to cut it for her for free, said she’s already got someone who does it (LOL). I took the edger out there last week and edged a fine line so the weed roots don’t grow out into my yard 

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I like your flannel.

Looks like a Patagonia or Prana based on the color and one if the 100000 famous rays....... I argue that you could fall into a rando place in NYC and the pizza will be better than 99% of west of the Mississippi. Subarro not included

• Like 1