the pics from today thread

Justin

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

It's a flannel. Baller Style...unbuttoned With T shirt. 90s are coming back yo and I'm here for it

The last time I had a flannel was in the 90s.  I own exactly one button down shirt and it’s been hanging up since I wedding I went to last summer.  Are you still growing your hair out? 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The last time I had a flannel was in the 90s.  I own exactly one button down shirt and it’s been hanging up since I wedding I went to last summer.  Are you still growing your hair out? 

The hair is little bit past shoulder length 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm still here. Where should I eat.

Almost met this guyIMG_20230509_193715_HDR2.thumb.jpg.08c5c854972e99f3cf563b9a2fde94f0.jpg...

Dude is that actually him ? Nyc has a million look alikes but mad cool..... you know they are an actual person but even up close your brain almost can't believe they are actual people

53 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Dude is that actually him ? Nyc has a million look alikes but mad cool..... you know they are an actual person but even up close your brain almost can't believe they are actual people

That’s Bono…always reminds me of Sonny Bono..great entertainer and stud..not a very good skier. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

It was him. Reason I was there actually. He was filming a show to promote his book at the Beacon theater. Only way in was to get an invite. They hit me up with the invite and free tix so I took the day off and went. Fucking cool experience for sure with cameras, directors, multiple takes and shit. Lots of just talking and bullshitting in between takes which was so cool. Bunch of songs etc. Either way I hung out after to see if I could get an autograph. He didn’t stop to sign but walked around, chatted with some folks, thanked peeps for coming then bailed. Seeing the whole band in Vegas later this year so maybe then but then. Lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Barb…how uncomfortable did that tie feel?  I haven’t worn a tie since 2009. 

Very!  I have never worn a tie. Don’t know how you guys do it. 

On 5/10/2023 at 6:37 PM, RidgeRacer said:

It was him. Reason I was there actually. He was filming a show to promote his book at the Beacon theater. Only way in was to get an invite. They hit me up with the invite and free tix so I took the day off and went. Fucking cool experience for sure with cameras, directors, multiple takes and shit. Lots of just talking and bullshitting in between takes which was so cool. Bunch of songs etc. Either way I hung out after to see if I could get an autograph. He didn’t stop to sign but walked around, chatted with some folks, thanked peeps for coming then bailed. Seeing the whole band in Vegas later this year so maybe then but then. Lol

That's cool AF, I'm normally a very cool customer but there are definitely a couple peeps it would melt my brain. 

16 hours ago, Barb said:

Very!  I have never worn a tie. Don’t know how you guys do it. 

The short tie too is a very tough look to pull off so job well done......unbutton the top button and hide it with the tie is my method.... it looks a little worse but who am I the king of England ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3