Justin

the pics from today thread

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Renaissance Stapleton. It's nice never stayed at one before. 

There’s a renaissance hotel in downtown Allentown.  Stapleton is the old Denver airport. 

I just looked it up. I’m familiar with that hotel. It’s shaped futuristicly like the contemporary resort at Walt Disney world. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1

It'll be nice to maximize pre-work laps on powder days when I only have an hour or two to ski.  However, in general, its just too fast for that location.  I enjoyed the 6-minute ride to the top between laps on the steeps. 

The kids are kind of pissed that there is a bar (loveland's first lift with a bar).  

15 minutes ago, jordan said:

The kids are kind of pissed that there is a bar (loveland's first lift with a bar).  

Why, because they're too young to drink?  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Why, because they're too young to drink?  😉

Oh, I get it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jordan said:

It'll be nice to maximize pre-work laps on powder days when I only have an hour or two to ski.  However, in general, its just too fast for that location.  I enjoyed the 6-minute ride to the top between laps on the steeps. 

Atomic taught me to always put the bar down. Safety first.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Scored a pick and setlist!5ceb496afe3066388c3507147ad15448.jpgebb62ed2740f12c407286cc5e2e545ba.jpg

I’m going to google to see who Johnny marr is.  Ok a british rock star.  Do you like Lindsey Buckingham?  He’s coming to this area soon.  He sings the song holiday road from the national lampoons vacation movies.  My friend that likes british stuff like you is going. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

My mom sent me these from Wolf Creek over the weekend. Looks like spring!

621e2528b7a1fcc1de32e973002f0339.jpg
eed765d2f3fc4233ca3915f4c6599dee.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Your mom skis??  They must have received some dense snow to last that long. 

Yep.  I think they got a huge storm a couple weeks ago, then it dumped another foot or so recently.  She said the mountains all the way beginning in the southern Sangres (Santa Fe) all the way through Pagosa were much whiter than usual for this time of year.  

35 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

Yep.  I think they got a huge storm a couple weeks ago, then it dumped another foot or so recently.  She said the mountains all the way beginning in the southern Sangres (Santa Fe) all the way through Pagosa were much whiter than usual for this time of year.  

That’s badass that your mom is hardcore enough to go skiing in October. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1