the pics from today thread

Justin

13 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Leaving for work sucked this morning:

77E57842-08FD-419A-91D4-C89BE820E516.jpeg

D9359191-6F2C-4D51-9F6D-63E39486DEB3.jpeg

Took like 35 minutes to clear all the ice off the van. An inch thick on the hood and roof. A hard 1/4 inch or more on the windows.

My sister gave me one of these Frost Guard things, but I've never used it since I park in the garage.  I'll give it to you if you're interested.  

FrostGuard ProTec | Premium Winter Windshield Cover for Snow, Frost and Ice â Cold Weather Protection for Your Vehicle â Black, Standard Size 60 x 32â Fits Cars, Sedans, Small SUVs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

My buddy in Brooklyn has a garage, but is too lazy to get out of the car to unlock and open the door, so he just parks on the street.  thats crazy to me

There’s a new invention called a garage door opener.  My parents house in Allentown has a three car garage and their house in Arlington VA which is 200k more has a one car garage. Talk about a downgrade. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, Schif said:

My Frost guard changed the game. Toss it on, throw on the mirror covers and just kick back and don't worry about any of that scraping nonsense. 

I wish I would have known about this when I didn't have a garage. Although, I may have to invest in one for our spare car that sits outside because we had a have a dining room that we never use instead of a three car garage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NMSKI said:

My sister gave me one of these Frost Guard things, but I've never used it since I park in the garage.  I'll give it to you if you're interested.  

FrostGuard ProTec | Premium Winter Windshield Cover for Snow, Frost and Ice â Cold Weather Protection for Your Vehicle â Black, Standard Size 60 x 32â Fits Cars, Sedans, Small SUVs

Thanks, but it wouldn't be much help. Well, today it would have because I'm dumb and started with the windshield instead of doing the smart thing and letting that melt with the defrost while I chipped the ice off the hood and roof.

I normally just let it run to melt, at least to the point where the large scraper/squeegee clears it easily. But today I had to clear all that ice off the rest so I didnt kill someone if it blew off on 378 or 309

7 hours ago, Schif said:

I also thought it was silly but I got one for Christmas and my mom kept asking how I was liking it so I decided to stop lying and actually use it one night. Well I guess it's true that your mom is usually right. 

There’s ice coming off all the trucks on 78. Sketch city. 

52 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I hate when that happens. Even worse when lazy people don’t clean off their car. Jerks. I saw someone yesterday who only had half the windshield clean. Guess he figured he only had to see what was in front of him. 

This is my move

8E1A3776-7E21-42A8-B203-91D0AA15E4E6.gif.c177204573ca1ef4f0158a30ab553271.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2019 at 5:26 AM, momskeeztoo said:

I hate when that happens. Even worse when lazy people don’t clean off their car. Jerks. I saw someone yesterday who only had half the windshield clean. Guess he figured he only had to see what was in front of him. 

The epitome of laziness. 

• Like 1