Jump to content
Justin

the pics from today thread

Recommended Posts

More dog pics for you guys, except Doug because he hates dogs. 

D0DA1B3C-58AF-44F0-8364-40426915A47E.jpeg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyle said:

More dog pics for you guys, except Doug because he hates dogs. 

D0DA1B3C-58AF-44F0-8364-40426915A47E.jpeg

I like dogs..it’s not my fault that somebodies dog ran out in front of my car between two parked cars 8 years ago.  You tell Toast something once and he will use it against you forever.  I really hope he doesn’t have kids for their sake. He probably won’t even let them have soda.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'd probably be super quiet and well behaved. People would wonder what's wrong with them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shadows said:

They'd probably be super quiet and well behaved. People would wonder what's wrong with them.

Yeah cause if they were bad or annoying Toast would give them the silent treatment..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eating breakfast in downtown historic Charlottesville. This is great!

20190520_095356.thumb.jpg.7de8a6a238931e4b08f495c1991d6ccb.jpg

Edited by saltyant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Any meat?? Looks nice 

I got eggs, sausage, bacon, potato things, bananers and Blue berries. It was a very good breakfast. Now I'm at Thomas Jeffersons house at Montisello.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuggin mondays. Had to get winched out. No idea why I was there in the first place.

20190520_091545.jpg

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Fuggin mondays. Had to get winched out. No idea why I was there in the first place.

20190520_091545.jpg

didnt it sort of kinda rain like hell in your area yesterday?

Dont worry.  I've had our trucks buried in areas we had no reason to be, only justified by "it was a long walk to where we were working, so i thought i would get the truck closer."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

didnt it sort of kinda rain like hell in your area yesterday?

Dont worry.  I've had our trucks buried in areas we had no reason to be, only justified by "it was a long walk to where we were working, so i thought i would get the truck closer."

More thank an inch of rain late last night and more later this afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

didnt it sort of kinda rain like hell in your area yesterday?

Dont worry.  I've had our trucks buried in areas we had no reason to be, only justified by "it was a long walk to where we were working, so i thought i would get the truck closer."

Yea....I needed an extra 10 ft of hose I didnt want to go get at the garage.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Way jelly.

Imma get me a wagon one day.

There’s some super deals out there on the wagons, especially the new V90’s (stay away for the 2016’s). This one is waiting for me in Massachusetts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Roots gonna have a baby soon he needs the space for the kids hockey gear or gymnastics..I don’t judge. 

Wtf is wrong with ski gear and bikes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RootDKJ said:

There’s some super deals out there on the wagons, especially the new V90’s (stay away for the 2016’s). This one is waiting for me in Massachusetts. 

That’s where my Montana friend is from..they say car keys like khakis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×