the pics from today thread

Justin

I wish I wasn't so exhausted when I showed up to ski today, I know I should have been enjoying things more, it was my kind of weather. But, haven't slept well the last two days and was worn out when I got there.

Howling winds, limited visibility, wind whales, and tons of fresh light powder. And I had to leave.

blowing.jpg

And coming up:

Late Afternoon: Snow and areas of blowing snow. High near 29. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Low around 26. Southwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow. High near 29. Southwest wind between 14 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow showers. Low around 27. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind between 7 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Thursday Night: A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

still have never seen it on a parked bimmer. my neighbor used to own an x5 too, was never folded. weird

i wish auto schools werent so fuckin hick. i would love to go through STEP to be a bimmer tech but the school i went to was all ford and chevy truck bullshit. no i dont want to work on cars at all. oh well