the pics from today thread

Justin

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome cloud photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanging out with chick on the right in a little bit. She graduated from muhlenberg two years ago and is in town for the weekend. Haven't seen her since May of 2015. attachicon.gifIMG_0523.JPG

Wow she will be so impressed with that 1 pound you lost on your diet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm ten minutes away and was there once in 2009

I just figured for a pro sports fan seeing minor league players would be boring. I bet you liked the cheap food and beer prices.

im not a huge fan of minor league games, but my dad and brother love going and i joined them.

yesterday was only the second or fourth time ive ever been in allentown city limits.  the other time was another iron pigs game.  i may have been in the city limits 2 other days for a baseball tournament in high school, but i havent been able to figure that out.  ive searched google maps trying to find the field and pool hall we went to between games, but no such luck.  dorney park is not in allentown so that doesnt count either.

i wish i said hi to shawdows in the lot, but i didnt realize it was him til he was about 100 feet past my car and i figured running after internet acquaintances would be weird

Edit:  it may have been the park on union street near doug's apartment

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...