the pics from today thread

Justin

53 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Bear at Killy usually sets massive one up. Don’t know if they ever let Joe Public go in

Yeah, it's usually open to J. Public, unless there's a contest going on.  
I've gone down it a few times, getting nowhere near the top, but fun nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Mixilplix said:

In the hospital for a procedure..

!!THIS IN NOT COVID RELATED!!

Gonna miss out on this storm...but should be back to the Country Club this weekend..

20201214_141952.jpg

If you eat anything good feel free to post in my Food thread. Oh and +++++VIBES+++++

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

hope all goes well with you old geezers!

31 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Good luck man!

I go in at 7:30am tomorrow...

2 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

In the hospital for a procedure..

!!THIS IN NOT COVID RELATED!!

Gonna miss out on this storm...but should be back to the Country Club this weekend..

20201214_141952.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Barb said:

Speedy recovery@mixilplix

b129b2434af755338f1ae886dc0b6659.jpg
ebab01405333229044701d9f6879340f.jpg
c4ef268c1d9727f6cff5536f75c03618.jpg
Found winter up here in Crested Butte!! Psyched to ski tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome.  I still have some unfinished business there i need to attend to.  Need to go back.  Such a great place.  Hands down, the best Asian/Chinese/Whatever dish i ever had was at Ryce.  

Good luck to Mix and Indiggio!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

965fc126d2fb33cda9fbb9e3c6c46f38.jpg
Chai, fire, slippers.

I can relate. I stay at Hostel Tevere in Mad River Valley (not this year though [emoji22]) They have a hopping bar/social scene there (along with a better than average restaurant). After a full day skiing I would hang at the bar/fireplace with a drink(s) and my slippers on. Very few pleasures in life better than that

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I can relate. I stay at Hostel Tevere in Mad River Valley (not this year though emoji22.png) They have a hopping bar/social scene there (along with a better than average restaurant). After a full day skiing I would hang at the bar/fireplace with a drink(s) and my slippers on. Very few pleasures in life better than that

I’m guessing the hostel is closed down 😞. In Jackson hole my friend Tom and apparently atomic Jeff’s buddy Tom always go for the fireplace at the mangy moose.  The last time Montana Tom skied with us at JH he quit a run before us and we told him to get us a table at the mangy moose.  Of course he chose the one right in front of the fireplace and me and AJeff both were like nope...I don’t like being that warm at least in ski clothes. Shit some of the bros out there wear their knit caps indoors..maybe they’re just hatfishing the 7 ladies in town. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich